It’s come to that time of year when the Parent Council has their Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Please come along, join us for a cup of tea and a chat, where you can meet the current Parent Council and find out more on how you can help.
The agenda is detailed below. As it is the AGM there is quite a bit to cover but it’s not as scary as it looks! Like Parent Council meetings, all parents are welcome to attend.
It will take place in the school’s Community Lounge on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 6.30pm.
Loirston Primary School Parent Council AGM Agenda
• Approve minutes of last meeting/review outstanding actions
• School Update
• Treasurers Report
• Fundraising committee update
• Annual General Meeting requirements
o Annual Report on activities of parent council and subgroups
o Approve Annual Accounts
o Approve changes to constitution
o Appointment of new office bearers and committee members
o Agree set up of any subgroups
• Provisional calendar of events/meetings for 2019-20
• Date of next meeting – 12th November 2019
Parent Council AGM Agenda