Parents / Carers required for Parent Council Next Session.
Click on the link below for more info.
Loirston Primary Parent Council Meeting
Tuesday 25th June 2019, 6.15pm-6.30pm start
Community Lounge – All Welcome
- Approve minutes of last meeting/review outstanding actions
- Fundraising committee update
- Treasurers Report
- School Update
- Quality Improvement Officer – introduction and update
- Feedback on homework survey from parents evenings
- Staffing update
- Constitution update – draft now available
- Termly meetings update
- How you can get involved in either the parent council, the fundraising group or just volunteer at events
- How do we get more parents involved in the parent council and subgroups?
- What happens if there are no office bearers next school year?
- Date of next meeting – AGM 3rd September 2019
The Outdoor Learning Group are looking for donations of the following items that hopefully parents/carers might have spare:
– Old pots and pans
– Planks of wood (nails removed)
– Small cable wheels
– Materials for den building (old bedding/shower curtains)
– Clothes pegs
Miss Carle who organises the Outdoor Learning Group is happy for people to email her directly to check donations – RCarle@aberdeencity.gov.uk. We want to avoid having too much of the same material because there is limited space to store it.
“Please take part in this survey around Parental Involvement in school. We value all of your responses and will use them to plan for our next steps in parental engagement opportunities and programmes”
The NSPCC are coming back to the school to run an online safety workshop for parents. It will be taking place on Tuesday 18th June at 4pm. It would be great to see lots of you there.
Please see the attached letter for further information.
Letter to parents and carers NSPCC