Please see newsletter below
Our next meeting will take place through Google Meet on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 at 6pm. Link will be issued to those that register their attendance through email or Facebook page.
The agenda is detailed below. All parents are welcome to attend.
Loirston Primary School Parent Council Extraordinary AGM Meeting Agenda
● Approve minutes of last meeting minutes
● Matter arising/Outstanding actions from the previous meeting
● Annual General Meeting requirements
o Appointment of new office bearers and committee members
● Fundraising Subgroup Update
● Provisional calendar of events/meetings for 2020-21
● Parent Evening
● Wildlife Garden Maintenance
● Playground painting & Playdale
Dear Parents/ Carers
To avoid confusion in the mornings, a bell will ring at 8.55am. This is for Primary 1 pupils only. Primary 1 parents should then leave the area to allow Primary 2 parents to enter. It is important that Primary 2 parenst do not enter the area until the Primary 1 parents leave. The area is too small and social distancing is not easy when everyone is there.
The next bell will ring at 9am for P2-7 pupils.
Similarly in the afternoon, a bell will ring at 2.50pm for the Primary 1 pupils to leave and then at 2.55pm for P2-7.
Again it is important that the Primary 2 parents wait until the primary 1s have left.
Thank you for your cooperation in this.
(Acting Head Teacher)