9th May 2018 -6.15pm
• Welcome to Mr Nicol
• Update on survey
• Transport meeting
• Purchases and contributions for equipment
• School disco/prom
• Treasurers report
• School update
The Easter Bingo has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 24th April.
Doors open 6.30 pm, eyes down 6.45p.m.
Entry Adults £1 Children 50p
We look forward to seeing you there
Your Parent Council
In conjunction with respectme, Scotland’s Anti-Bullying Service, parents and carers are invited to attend the forthcoming workshops being held across Scotland.
Online safety: This interactive and hands on workshop lasting two hours will explore a range of important issues related to navigating the ever changing online world safely. The event will focus on:
• How young people use technology – the risks/challenges
• Popular social media apps – the pros and cons
• Practical advice on parental controls, privacy and safety settings with an opportunity to explore your own social media settings
• Talking to your children about keeping safe online
Responding to Bullying: This 90 minutes workshop is designed to:
• Increase your awareness of bullying behaviour
• The different ways you can respond if your child is being bullied or is involved in the bullying of others.
• How you can work together with your school to provide effective support for children and young people.
Thursday 3rd May 2018, Rosemount Community Centre, Belgrave Terrace, Aberdeen, AB25 2NS
1. Online Safety 10.00am – 12.00 pm
2. Responding to Bullying 1.00pm – 2.30 pm
** Please note places are limited ** To reserve your place please contact: email@example.com
The Easter Bingo on Tuesday 27th March has been cancelled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser to participate in our Parental Involvement Survey.
It will run from today until the 16th April.
We value your opinions and hope you will participate.