Please come along, join us for a cup of tea and a chat, where you can meet and join the current Parent Council and find out more on how you can help.
The agenda is detailed below. All parents are welcome to attend.
It will take place in the school’s Music Room/Yellow Eight Kitchen Area on Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 6.30pm.
Loirston Primary School Parent Council Agenda
- Approve minutes of last meeting minutes
- Matter arising/Outstanding actions from the previous meeting
- School Update
- Treasurers Report
- Fundraising Subgroup Update
- Chairperson Update
- Anti-Bullying policy
- Parent Council Café – 14th November @ Parents Night
- Parents Night – What will be displayed on 12th November?
- Climate Awareness Week
- Historical Cairns – school initiative
- Community Initiatives / Grants – How do we communicate/work with school to make most of the funds available
- Parent Council Raffle – agree change for this year
- Date of next meeting – 14th January 2020